Conques abbey

  Cette abbaye a été construite à partir de 1041 par l'abbé Odolric à l'emplacement de l'ancien ermitage de Dadon, datant de la fin du VIIIe siècle. Depuis 1994, l'intérieur est décoré avec des vitraux de Pierre Soulages, un enfant du pays. L'eglise est classée au patrimoine mondial.

   This abbey was built from 1041 by Abbot Odolric on the site of the old hermitage of Dadon, dating from the end of the 8th century. Since 1994, the interior has been decorated with stained glass windows by Pierre Soulages, a native of the country. The church is a World Heritage Site.

Conques the upper gallery